that's unacceptable! you've misused images without a license. this is
like taking a bus ride without paying a ticket; just say sorry or made
them private is not enough. You have no rights to use them unless given
explicit permission by the copyright holder. You can find images that
you can use by searching flickr for equirectangulars that are licensed
under Creative Common licenses. And even there, you must abide by the
licensing terms, i.e. if they say no commercial use or no derivative,
respect it.

you wouldn't like it that people steal your software, would you? or take
your car for a ride?

owner of the images should send a DMCA notice to your host at
ab...@dreamhost.com and get you down.

Yuv

>>> http://www.you3dview.com/video/141/Leeds-University-Clinical-Science-...