Hullo Essi,

On Oct 6, 10:34 am, Essi <sennai...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions but nothing works and still the same
> message. I've added the command and the resulting print:
[snip]
> GLUT_Xi_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
[snip]
> GLUT_Xmu_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
[snip]

>From what i can see by doing a bit of a snoop in various Ubuntu stuff,
you need to have libglu1-mesa-dev and libxmu-dev packages installed,
or at least that is what I think the lib packages are named in Ubuntu.
In Fedora these library packages are mesa-libGLU-devel and libXmu-
devel respectively.
If you do have them installed then it is back to the issue of your
system seeing them. Not sure how it should be done in Ubuntu but some
Linux have the global variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH which you may be able
to set in your .bashrc file or whatever, but I suspect that there are
simpler/better answers to your problem.
I seem to recall Yuv has been building Hugin in Ubuntu, but maybe he
is using a different version.
Anyway, hope this helps...sorry if it doesn't!

Cheers,
Terry