On Mon 12-Oct-2009 at 07:41 -0700, T. Modes wrote:

>Other idea: We could add a menu bar. In this case we could remove
>the captions of the buttons and use a button size like the main
>window. So we would save a lot of space.

The main window button-bar used to have captions, but they got lost
along the way.  I suspect that most people don't know what these
buttons do and never use them.

>Also the Select all and Select none buttons could go the the images
>buttons panel below, maybe at the first position. And so we could
>win more space.

Yes, the select all/none buttons definitely belong together with the
image button strip.

BTW Thanks for implementing the F11 full screen mode, this makes a
big difference on the 800x480 eepc screen.

--
Bruno