Hi Chris,

I found why you didn't get my mail message: Your mail server refuses
my messages: Your problem!

We get a fixed IP address (always the same) from our provider, so it's
wrong to call this a dynamic IP.

And even if it is a dynamic IP, it is wrong to refuse Email from
those IP addresses.

        Roger.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at abra2.bitwizard.nl.

<csp...@freenet.de>:
195.4.92.9 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Submission from dynamic IP 80.101.171.8 requires
authentication
Giving up on 195.4.92.9.