Thanks James!

That makes sense.

My problem could be a weighting problem.

My mosaic consists of two groups that are weakly connected, but with strong
internal CP connections, therefore optimization would prioritize internal
placement as the majority of CPs are internal.

Also, the Z dimension is almost a scaling factor, and there is nothing
really controlling that the two groups end up on the same scale.

Cheers

--
/O