J. Schneider wrote:
>> and indeed it is likely an installer issue.
> OK, so it's not worth filing an "official" bug. Hope Ad has read this
> thread.

I'm looking at the files in my Windows partition (from Linux) and I see
that the build process put celeste.model where I would expect it, in
hugin/data/celeste.model.

Then I look at the most recent installer source file that Allard
committed a few weeks ago and as far as I can read (I can not test
because I am not in Windows) it looks correct to me.

 From your comment I infer that you are using one of Ad's unofficial
snapshots?

Yuv