Looks like this was code added in the past few days (I see it as rev 610
being when it was introduced). It appears rint() is only implemented in GCC
- MSVC math.h headers do not include it.

Some quick Googling shows:

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/C_CPP/comp.lang.c/2007-08/msg03695.html

and the followup

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/C_CPP/comp.lang.c/2007-08/msg03917.html

For those concerned about licensing/where the source comes from, an
alternative (non-x64 friendly) version is available at
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/kdewin/include/msvc/math.h?view=marku

Or another, which appears to be correct (although non-ASM), and would be
fine for both x32 and x64 compiles
http://www.eecg.utoronto.ca/~aamodt/sourceware/MSVC.html

I haven't built Enblend in the past month or so, so sorry that I can't be
more specific help.