Allright, that could be it.

I'm a newbie on perl, but as it's a script language, would it work to
install ActivePerl instead and run the script engine instead of the
precompiled windows binaries?  In that case, is there any constraint on perl
version, ie. do i have to run 5.8?

Btw Brunu, your new Ptbind and Ptofill seems to be attempting to do what I
was trying to achive. Interesting...

Cheers
Oskar

2009/12/12 Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net>

> On Fri 11-Dec-2009 at 14:06 +0000, Tim Nugent wrote:
> > Sounds more like a Perl module error rather than you missing
> > something from \bin, how did you go about installing
> > Panotools:Script? Doesn't look like ptomerge.pl can find it.
>
> The compiled Windows versions of these tools from the panotools
> sourceforge project haven't had any testing, it is quite possible
> that the ptomerge .exe is broken.
>
> --
> Bruno

/O