Hi Habi,

2009/12/28 David Haberthür <david.haberth...@gmail.com>

> Hoi Harry
> I've notices one glitch with this new release, though: The photos from my
> camera (Nikon D80) don't seem to contain a CreationDate-Tag in their
> [exif]-tags, something which didn't seem to bother the versions of
> ImageFuser up to 0.7.3, which set the modificatin-date of the enfused images
> to the correct (original) date and time if requested.
> But ImageFuser 0.7.4 complains that the photos don't contain this tag and
> throws an [error] when trying to enfuse photos. I've thought maybe that
> might have to do something with a new lens I got (unlikely, I know), so I've
> also tested it with some old [images] i know that I've enfused them without
> any error (and either ImageFuser 0.7.2 or 0.7.3).

Bug confirmed and solved. Please download 0.7.4.1 from my website [0]
Your D80 does contain valid dates (CreateDate, DateTimeOriginal and
ModifyDate). This was also a bug in my ImageFuser. Now it is correctly
displayed in the image info.

Changelog:
* Bugfix: exif dates were not displayed correctly in the "Image Info" pane.
* Bugfix: Writing filedate based on exif-date did not function anymore. This
due to spaces bugfix in 0.7.2.3. Here it was now double-escaped which
confused Applescript.

B.t.w.: Nice picture .

Hoi,
Harry