Hi Matthias,

Matthias Kabel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just tried to update my libpano13 and hugin installation with libpano13
> revision 1214 there is an error with hugin.
>
> hugin: queryfeature.c:376: panoProjectionFormatCount: Assertion
> `sizeof(panoFormatNames) == 20 * sizeof(int)' failed.
I fixed that error in libpano13 rev. 1203
See:
http://panotools.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/panotools/trunk/libpano/queryfeature.c?r1=1199&r2=1203&pathrev=1203

This has removed the line were you backtrace shows the crash. Maybe something went wrong when updating your libpano13 checkout.

I tried "make clean" for libpano13 and hugin.

Did you also do make install for libpano13?

ciao
  Pablo