On Jan 10, 2010, at 5:17 PM, Bruno Postle wrote:

On Sun 10-Jan-2010 at 13:06 -0600, AKS-Gmail-IMAP wrote:

The startup Stitcher setting for OS X Hugin has "Blended and fused panorama" selected in the Exposure Function settings section. You should not have anything selected for Exposure Function for images that are not stacks. This startup setting is a pitfall for new Hugin users who might assume that a startup setting is the recommended mode.

This shouldn't happen for normal panoramas, you see this for every panorama?

Yes this is for every new panorama. It was not always like that. I believe this i started to see this happen when the blending and fusing options were added this past year.

BTW, if you do want to use Exposure optimization, make this step the last step prior to stitching and save your project before Exposure optimization step. I do not recall an undo being added for Exposure optimization and its results are sometimes undesirable.

The Undo button should work the same for exposure optimisation as it does for other Hugin operations.

I see it now. Thanks.

Allan