Hi Guys,

i have a strange problem. I'm using the newest hugin Version from
sourceforge on a win7 64bit system.

The thing is, when i'm trying to make some controlpoints on my own,
hugin crashes by clicking on the first point in the preview window.
This is happening really everytime i try it.

When i start hugin a again with the same project, i get an error, that
there are 4 corrupt controlpoints. Does anyone know how to fix this
problem?

Can