2010/1/13 Nathan Gutman <nzgut...@gmail.com>

> What is an easy way to switch CP detectors. Right now I have set a default
> detector in preferences. I am using Hugin 2009.4 on WinXP.
> Nathan

I assume you have only seen the Asistant panel by now? You say "Right now I
have set a default detector in preferences". If you use the Assistant panel
that's the only one available as you can make a selection their (keep it
simple).
If you do the "manual" workflow, you can select a CPDetector (from the
defined ones) on the Images panel.

Harry