Hi Dan & Kornel

If I understand you correctly, the CMake build INSTALL project should
create a directory structure compatible with building hugin?  But the
current default install prefix on Windows is C:/Program Files/
libpano13/, which the hugin CMake scripts will not find.  So I changed
that to <SDK root>/libpano13, and all is well.

I had been using Jim's MSVC projects so had not noticed how much
improved the CMake system is.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--Tom