Hullo Daniel,

On Jan 18, 11:36 am, dmg <d...@uvic.ca> wrote:
> You must rebuild the makefile.
>
> Try deleting Makefile from the main directory, and run configure again

I now have it sorted, and had just come back to group to let you know.
I removed my copy of the svn and checked out a new copy, and then had
to run ./bootstrap, and of course after that it all worked OK.
In the recent past when updating my svn copy I have only had to run "./
configure etc".
Is it advisable to always delete Makefile ?

Thanks for your help, swift as always.

Cheers,
Terry