Hullo Bruno,

On Jan 27, 11:18 am, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
> On Sun 24-Jan-2010 at 16:51 -0800, Terry Duell wrote:
>
> >I just ran a little project using the general panini projection and
> >found that a manual crop (set from fast preview window) didn't
> >correctly crop.
[snip]

> Could you upload some images that show this somewhere?  What do you
> see in the Preview?

The preview shows the stitch cropped as expected in both cases, i.e.
manual crop and auto-crop.
The only example I can find quickly (I'm up to eyeballs in 'home-
duties') is a stitch I have labelled as an auto-crop, which I will
upload (how does one attach an image to the reply?), it is named
"stitch-autocrop-small.jpg".
Sorry, but I don't have the time to look any further at the moment,
but this image may help. I can't even be sure now that is panini
projection but I have clearly labelled it as an auto-crop result.

Cheers,
Terry