Hi everybody,

Let me first introduce myself: I'm Antoine, a French student in
Computer Sciences and applied mathematics at Grenoble. I'm currently
doing a research master specialized in Computer Vision, Image
processing, Graphics and Robotics. Besides, I'm also fond of
travelling and basically can't stay in the same country more than 2
months (otherwise I get mad and some green spots start growing all
over my face!) A logical consequence of my travelling addiction is
that I usually take a lot of pictures during my trips, as an amateur,
and (yeah you guessed it) used Hugin couple of times to build some
very nice panoramas.

Therefore, I would be very proud and glad to contribute to your
project in anyway I can! In Particular, I noticed you participated to
the Google Summer of Code program last 3 years, and thought it would
be a perfect opportunity for me to get introduced to an open source
community while combining my passions for photography and computer
vision.

Hope to read from you soon,
Cheers,

Antoine.