On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 05:30, Yuv <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:

> On Feb 10, 11:17 am, Jan Martin <janmar...@diy-streetview.org> wrote:
> > No, I didn't try yet.
> > I installed hugin 2009.4.0
> > fromhttps://launchpad.net/~jacob/+archive/ppa<http://launchpad.net/%7Ejacob/+archive/ppa>
> > I am on Ubuntu 9.10
>
> https://launchpad.net/~hugin <https://launchpad.net/%7Ehugin> is the place
> to go. hugin-unstable is
> what you're looking for -that's trunk at revision 4964. Thanks to
> Philipp Seidel for the contributions.

Hey All.

Nearly a year ago [1] I suggested we could use launchpad for translation of
hugin. I still believe it would open up the translation process to many more
eyes and brains, which would ultimately help hugin a lot.
Now, that hugin seems to use launchpad for providing Ubuntu builds, wouldn't
it be possible to also do the translation there? I know it would be much
more likely for me to chip in with translations whenever I could...

Do any of the launchpad-members know how this would need to be set up?

Habi

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_frm/thread/5c0d5d145f7518a7/70fc8757225b568a?tvc=1#70fc8757225b568a<http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/5c0d5d145f7518a7/dda47867443a2502>