Looks like the error you have

enblend: warning: failed to detect any seam
enblend: mask is entirely black, but white image was not identified as redundant

is already known, even in the previous enblend versions (I guess you have
the 4.0 version if you're using one of Zoran Zorkic build).

http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ#Enblend_error:_Mask_is_entirely_black.2C_but_white_image_was_not_identified_as_redundant
You can try to change the enblend parameters (go to File / Preferences then
in the tab Stitching.