Bruno,
I hate being on the bleeding edge, but I'd like to try some clustered
stitching for a larger project.  It looks like distmake requires POSIX
http://distmake.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php, and it seems
therefore is OSX compatible.  Is there any kind of tutorial, manual,
or someone willing to have a conversation off line on how to approach
this?  I'm not afraid of terminal, but a little coaching would be a
great blessing.  I'd be happy to write up results and a tutorial if I
can get it working.
Battle