Name : Aman Agarwal
    *  3rd Year student pursuing a B.Tech. from Indian Institute of
Information Technology Allahabad India
    * Coding platform :Fedora 10 32:2.1GHz; 3GB Ram.
    * Main coding skills : C/C++, Java,  OpenCV , OpenGL,PHP

this year I wish to contribute to Hugin as a student

I will share my ideas on the community site in my later mails. in this
mail my main moto is to introduce myself to the hugin community

--
Aman Agarwal
Indian Institute of Information Technology,Allahabad