I just logged in to the Google web application and I see only one proposal:
Florian's.

The deadline to enter *something* in there (and to have a foot in the door) is
April 9 19:00 UTC. Make sure you have an application, even if it is not
perfect. You can explain to us later on why it was not as good as you'd want
it to be, and still be selected for a slot. If you miss the deadline, there's
nothing we can do to help even if we love you and your proposal.

Yuv