2010/4/10 Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net>

> It is probably ok as is, but I'm not sure if it needs the option to switch
> modes.  My understanding is that rotating the scene makes no sense when
> there are XYZ offsets, similarly XY translation makes no sense when there
> are no XY offsets.  I think I need to do some tests, but I don't know when.

I think it is good to make it an explicit option to the user:

* One reason is that it would be good for the user (i think) to be able to
start in the drag-mode to make a outline before the first optimization run.
In that case all camera parameters start at zero and a automagic option
would have to guess what the user wants to do.

* One other reason maybe is that even for a classical panorama, I may
optimize on X&Y in order to compensate for a small change in camera
position, so there may be a small X & Y displacement. (or is this scenario
irrelevant?)

Abount Z shift: I'll start a separate thread on this topic, as I have more
queries on how to use it...

--
/O