Anyone have any success building a 64-bit version for windows using
either MSVC 2008 or the 2010?
Building the older version (3.2)  by following the thread
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/browse_thread/thread/edb3f0e024ba8300
is pretty straight forward, but I haven't seen any similar info for
the new release.  I'd love to know if anyone has successfully built
it, and more importantly, what the tweaks were, so I can build it
too :)
cheers, Darcy