Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I just got a chance to organize some source code
files. I will have plenty of time in the summer (from May). Thank you very
much for all suggestions of getting involved in open source development. It
is really helpful. I am excited to contribute to Hugin and open source
community. I learned quite a lot about open source before, but think taking
some good actions from now is good.

This Gsoc project will be a wonderful opportunity for me to start. I have
uploaded some source code in Hugin Google Groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/web/Sample%20source%20code.zip

or, the Sample source code.zip file at:
http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/files?upload=1

I also uploaded another zip file, Hugin patch-screenshots.zip, in the same
directory. That is my patch work to support the application of Hugin Gsoc
project, Enfuse and Enblend Gimp Plugins. I have write a description for
those files in the first email.

I have shared source code before, and I agree that it is really great to
give back. Thank you.

Elle.