On Apr 17, 9:13 am, Emad ud din Butt <xyzt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Zoran only working on core2duo system. Its crashing. I load images and than
> allign images. hugin creates CPs and than tries to load preview window. At
> this time hugin crashes suddenly. I have use various systems but its only
> working with  core2duo system. Please help.

I just tested a few releases on a Athlon64 s754 Xp 32bit, and
everything works as it should.
Well, almost. Enblend refuses to run :/
I have no ideas as to why that is, as I didn't build it (can't get
Enblend to build).
I just bundled it with Hugin for convenience.

You could try other Enblend builds.