On Thu 29-Apr-2010 at 09:31 +0200, Oskar Sander wrote:

Last time the SDK was discussed (when I also begun to install it myself, but stalled on a computer replacement), my impression was that the moving target was the panotools lib itself. My question is if that is fairly stable for the moment?

It hasn't changed much lately, but is due for a beta2 release soon since there have been some new input fisheye projections added (stereographic, orthographic, equisolid).

As far as I know there is nothing that would be a problem on Windows, actually the cmake build system has been improved to make this easier.

--
Bruno