Hi all,

I am new to this list here - please forgive me if this has been dealt
with before :-)

I am trying to build a no-GUI version of Hugin, and would appreciate any
hints or links.
More specifically, what I intend to do is to prepare hugin projects
(.pto) the normal way, then transfer all the projects (including the
images of course) to a different (linux-)machine and have it stich and
fuse everything there. I would use 'hugin_stitch_project' to do the job
and call everything, from a commandline. So I am trying to just build
'hugin_stitch_project' without the 'hugin'-GUI itself (thus, without all
the dependencies the GUI needs; this other linux-machine is not really
meant to do anything else than boring non-graphical number-crunching).

Does anybody have some experience with this? Any hints welcome.

Thank You, ulf