On Fri 02-Jul-2010 at 16:39 -0700, pfanous wrote:
I'm using align_image_stack. I notice that the effectiveness of the
alignment is related to how well the corner detection / control point
generation process performs. For certain images, the control point
generation is very limited.

I'm wondering if there's away to increase its effectiveness by some
means. For instance, does it use median filtering to help out the
corner detection process? If so, is there some way to increase the
radius / patch size? How can I modify the delta that it uses as a
threshold to determine if an edge is an edge?

All this stuff is hard-coded into the align_image_stack tool even though it is adjustable when you use the equivalent functionality in the Hugin GUI.

So you would need to modify the sources and recompile. If you find settings that can usefully be adjusted I'm sure we would accept a patch that added them as new command-line options.

--
Bruno

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and 
other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to