On Sat 10-Jul-2010 at 09:31 +0500, Emad ud din Butt wrote:

But Bruno I have found it really hard to allign panorama with these handheld
nadir shots. If nadir images are not alligned properly to ground than it
ruins whole panorama allignment.

If you are prepared to lose some quality and gain some speed you can shoot with a philopod (a piece of string with a weight at the end), and you don't need a separate 'nadir' shot: http://wiki.panotools.org/Philopod_pitch_variation

Bruno, Can you add a feature where we shoot nadir image at tilting camera
45degrees down & 5 feet away from nadir. Than hugin corrects it in
optimization. This is PTgui viewpoint correction feature. Is there any way
by which we can do it manually in hugin or can it be added to hugin? Even
this feature can help fixing handheld nadir shots you just mentioned.

The current unreleased Hugin trunk does have viewpoint correction, but patching the nadir shot like this is a two step process with the way it has been implemented.

If somebody is using the new XYZ viewpoint stuff for nadir patching could they share their workflow?

--
Bruno