The migration from SVN to Hg has resulted in a regression:  The Hg commit
notifications are not aware of branches.  Sorry for that.

The issue is on the radar screen of Hg developers [0] and affects also other
code hosting services [1], not just SourceForge.  There seem to be workarounds
available but I have not looked at whether it is worthwile / possible to
implement them on SourceForge.

The notification code itself lives in +/- 300 lines of Python [3] and the next
logic step would be to patch it.  I've looked at other extensions to see if
there was a quick fix / low hanging fruit to harvest.  Nothing has occured to
me :(

Anyway, I slightly changed the format of the notification.  It is now one
notification per changeset (and not a condensed list of notifications if many
changesets are pushed at the same time) and it has a placeholder for the
branch with the most likely syntax that will be used once the feature is added
to Hg.

Yuv

[0] http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/issue1914
[1] https://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=3411