After following the panotools wiki instructions, the latest Hugin
branch (4353) will compile without problems, but when I go to install
the package it reports that three dependencies are missing:

:~/src/hugin/hugin.hg-build$ sudo dpkg -i hugin-2010.3.0-Linux.deb
Selecting previously deselected package hugin.
(Reading database ... 192148 files and directories currently
installed.)
Unpacking hugin (from hugin-2010.3.0-Linux.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of hugin:
 hugin depends on libpost2c2; however:
  Package libpost2c2 is not installed.
 hugin depends on libglew (>= 1.5); however:
  Package libglew is not installed.
 hugin depends on libboost-filesystem (>= 1.38.0); however:
  Package libboost-filesystem is not installed.
dpkg: error processing hugin (--install):
Processing triggers for man-db ...
 hugin

The installation does see to "work" and Hugin runs fine. Synaptic
Package Manager will complain about a broken package however.

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04 x64 inside a VirtualBox VM under Windows 7
x64.