On 10.10.2010 23:23, Bruno Postle wrote:

There have been various reports of problems with HDR output, but I
can't reproduce here.  This is a test with a -2,0,+2EV bracketed set
and the current Hugin 2010.2.0 rc2:

Looks almost right, beside the problems with tonemapping on panoramas Erik had talked about yesterday

I suspect this is a library version or build problem you are seeing.
What versions of OpenEXR and libtiff?

Using Linux 32bit with the latest builds. But no "openexr" found, but Hugin didn't complained about this - I guess i found the problem.

Nevertheless I gave up playing with real HDR panoramas because the various pfs tone mapper cannot handle such large images (crashing with a malloc error message around 64mb).

Bernd

--
Bernd Hohmann DV Sachverständiger & Gutachter
Höhenstrasse 2 * 61130 Nidderau