i found that site a while ago while reading some material based on sift, the
author says hes code is open source, i have downloaded and compiled the code
it makes 3 binaries to use in command line..one can be used to stream a web
cam and find sift matches on a given picture while streaming..

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:42 AM, Rogier Wolff <rew-googlegro...@bitwizard.nl