On 18 Nov., 14:46, Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:

> indeed it is [0], committed 17 hours ago and for a while still the utmost
> bleeding edge.
>
> Unless I state something different, I always refer to the bleeding edge with
> my
> comments.

[gulp] - just swallowed my words ;-)
bleeding edge up and running, sorry for the noise, my secret wishes
were yet again fulfilled before I expressed them. If I'm not mistaken,
some libraries were moved around? I couldn't at first do

k...@anja:~/src/hugin/hugin.hg-build$ sudo dpkg -i hugin-*-Linux.deb

because

dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von hugin-2010.3.0-Linux.deb (--install):
 Kann »/usr/local/lib/hugin/liblocalfeatures.so.0.0.dpkg-new« nicht
anlegen (während der Verarbeitung von »./usr/local/lib/hugin/
liblocalfeatures.so.0.0«): No such file or directory

so had to

k...@anja:~/src/hugin/hugin.hg-build$ sudo mkdir /usr/local/lib/hugin

then the moving of some of the libraries to the new location broke my
panomatic which couldn't find liblocalfeatures.so anymore, but it came
round after a configure-make-make install cycle.

with regards
Kay