On November 24, 2010 03:13:03 pm Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> The mac ones can be removed.

OK, I  updated the script generating them.

> They look fine, both visually and "structurally" as icns file.

I'm happy to read this.

> I renamed the PTBatcher.icns to PTBatcherGui.icns

OK.  I updated in the the script.

> Just committed to trunk.

Me too.  I'd like to keep the script in sync with what the build needs, so
that if a graphic designer has an itch and decides to play with Inkscape
he/she can give Hugin a complete facelift with no coding knowledge whatsoever.

It is all documented with comments in the script [0] (for coders and builders
updating the script) and in the readme file [1] (for artists).

Now there is another way that non-coders can contribute to the project.  All
they need to know is draw in Inkscape.

Yuv

[0]
<http://hugin.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/hugin/hugin/file/b4170210434f/artwork-