Hello,
many thanks for the installer. I haven't had time yet to look at
functionality but I realize that in the Win32 version there are heaps of
untranslated strings when I leave the language set to system default.
But in the de.po file it says 100% of 1074 strings were translated.
I didn't file a bug in spite of our shiny new bugtracker (though it's
cool!) because I thought this way this kind of issue might reach someone
who can fix it faster and is probably easily fixed.
(As far as I understand, if it is a build issue Matthew would only
receeive information about my bug report if he is subsribed to receive
all new reports, right?)

regards
Joachim