Hoi Harry,

On November 28, 2010 04:03:16 pm Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> I'm very sorry. I had not synced my trunk after downloading the 2010.4
> branch. Very stupid mistake.

Don't worry, it has no consequences and it happens to almost everybody at some
point.  Look at the merge operations in the repo.

> I thought of all kind of very complex
> setups, but forgot the simplest explanation possible.

maybe the Hugin translation guide [0] could benefit from your experience?  you
could write up a "frequent pitfalls" section and explain the symptoms of not
syncing that you just experienced and how to avoid the pitfall.

Yuv

[0] http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_translation_guide