Hi Thomas,

T. Modes schrieb am 29.11.10 18:12:
Hi Carl,

- line 5646 "Skip over visibility toggles"
This otion can be checked in Preferences ->  General ->  User Interface:
    Undo: [ ] Skip over visibility toggles
Can someone describe what this actually does, please?

If selected, all changes to visibility (using image toggle buttons in
preview windows) are combined into one undo/redo step.
If not selected, each change of visibility is an own step of the undo
history.

This helped a lot, thanks! I have to try if it fits in the window, though...
"Zusammenfassung der Anzeige-Umschaltung mehrerer Einzelbilder in den Voransichts-Fenstern"

- line 3235 "Searches in directories after suitable panorams from image
files"
There is a typo in the original version: 'panoramas' instead of 'panorams'
BTW: Wouldn't it be better to write "Searches in directories for image
files suitable for panoramas"?

You are right. I can change it, but I'm not sure if this will disturb
some translators, because then the po files needs to be updated.
Can some of the translators give feedback.

I added a comment to my translated string so it can be corrected later... not sure if that's the proper place to comment on the original strings.

Carl