Hullo Matthew,

On Dec 24, 3:15 pm, Matthew Petroff <matt...@mpetroff.net> wrote:
> Windows binaries for Hugin 2010.4.0-rc1 are now available:

Thanks for building the Windows binaries.
I have installed your 32 bit version on a virtual machine running XP
Pro, as a precursor to trying to help a computer illiterate friend get
started with Hugin. As you may know, I'm a Linux user, so Hugin on
Windows is a learning experience for me too!
When hugin completes an alignment I am getting an error message saying
it needs support for OpenGL version 1.1 with
GL_ARB_multitexture_extension.
What software/package is recommended to provide the OpenGL needed by
the Fast preview Window?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Terry