On December 25, 2010 02:18:26 am Emad ud din Btt wrote:
> I need urgent help for a control point generator that can handle 300 images
> 360x180 architectural panoramas. Please! Mention best possible CP generator
> and also share it's parameters or steps to follow.

if you live in a jurisdiction that is not covered by the SURF patent, you may
want to give Panomatic a try.

To build it [0]

To use it, assuming all your input images are JPG and are in the same folder:

panomatic -o project.pto *.jpg

go have lunch and when you are back open the resulting project.pto file in
Hugin and continue working on it.

Yuv

[0] http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_Ubuntu#Pan-o-matic