Windows binaries for Hugin 2010.4.0-rc3 are now available:

32-bit (no installer):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2010.4_beta/Hugin_2010.4.0-rc3_32bit_Windows.7z/download

64-bit (no installer):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2010.4_beta/Hugin_2010.4.0-rc3_64bit_Windows.7z/download