I haven't committed the code, since it requires more changes than just
the projection functions. Expect that soon.

There will be a new projection, called the Thoby projection, with two
optional parameters (the two coefficients that default to the Nikkor).
The Nkkor is not truly orthographic, but that projection will remain
untouched, for compatibility purposes.

--dmg

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Jeffrey Martin <360cit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "A look at the wiki and I see the new projections have not been added."
>
> where, exactly? :) maybe i'm looking in the wrong place...

--dmg

---
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org