Hi,

I'm now shooting almost only handheld panoramic pictures. One side
effect is the lack of precision while shooting pictures. Then, it
appears sometime that my pictures are not fully covering the area of
the final image. There some parts at the top or the bottom of the
image that are fully black and without information.

In any case, the approach would go threw the following steps:
1) Fill black areas with other parts of the image
2) Blend the addition from the previous step with the image to produce
the final image.

I wonder what is the best approach/tools to execute the second step?
I did some manual tests with a picture editor (photoshop) but, maybe
because of lack of expertire, I didn't succeeded to get an invisible
blend. It seems the lastest version of photoshop elements provide a
function to fill empty part of an image. As anyone experimented that?
I would think that enblend or a similar tool could be used to do the
merge automatically?

Thanks for your help

PH