Hi Tomato,

On 17 Jan., 16:03, bloody tomatoes <bloodytomat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> using the latest hugin (2010.4) and cpfind, i have many control points
> outside the circle used to crop my images.

the cpfind included in 2010.4 unfortunately performs quite badly on
fisheye images. Yesterday I did commit quite a few fixed that will
boost performance with fisheye images a lot, it might be helpful to
wait for a new OSX prerelease binary.

Unfortunately I don't have fully circular fisheye images, and I
haven't tried cpfind on those. Can you post an example somewhere? I'd
like to use that for tuning cpfind.

ciao
 Pablo