Hi Pablo,

On January 23, 2011 02:45:55 am Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
>  > http://www.sendspace.com/file/vnek81
>
> I tried the set with the following steps:

Thanks.

> With assistant:
> 1. load images, set 14 mm rectilinear
> 2. align
> 3. straighten by drag in preview
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vonengel/5379754185/
>
> Without assistant:
> 1. load images, set 14 mm rectilinear
> 2. run cpfind (without multirow)
> 3. optimize pairwise, rpyvde, rpyvbcde
> 4. straighten by drag in preview
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vonengel/5380355446/
>
> Both seem to work fine. What problems did you encounter?
> Note: done with the latest hg version, 2010.4 wont work.

I also used the latest hg version, thank you for the amazing improvements to
cpfind.

What I did not do is set the 14mm rectilinear.  I just entered from the
command line `hugin *.JPG` and hit align in the assistant.

Michel's test/challenge was for this to work "out of the box" and I did not
have time to investigate further.  I realize now when running Exiftool that it
reports 0mm focal distance; and that Hugin sets the focal length to 50mm by
default, even if the exif data reported 0mm.  Maybe we should change that and
instead of assuming a default, ask the user?

Thanks for testing
Yuv