Hi again,

When running a cp detector on a panorama with exposure stacks, I gather that hugin checks the exposures and passes the median exposed images to the cp detector. Is there a way to force hugin to pass a different layer to the detector?

I ask because when I'm shooting real estate, I normally expose for the highlights to avoid blowing them out. On a sunny day with a relatively dark interior, this results in almost of the interior detail being in the "overexposed" layer, so this is the one I'd like to run the cp detector on.

Cheers,
BBB

--
Bob Bright