Ah, silly me! I completely missed the Processing options at the bottom of the Stitcher tab! (I normally have the main hugin window open on my 1280x800 display, with the preview window open on my 1920x1080 display. On the smaller display, the Stitcher tab cuts off right after the Layers output option, and I somehow failed to notice the scroll bar on the right of the screen. So I've been assuming ever since the Stitcher tab was reorganized that the Processing options had been removed and rolled into Preferences. Doh!)

Thanks very much, Thomas and Bruno, for setting me straight!

Cheers,
BBB

--
Bob Bright