On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 09:05:12 +1000, Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Hullo Bruno,
When I tried pano_trafo the x coords being returned were way outside the range of those of each of the remapped images. Maybe I'm having another bad day and misunderstood what I was seeing, I'll try again.

pano_trafo is definitely returning coords from the point in the stitched pano, not the coords in the remapped image. I have a work-around for this issue for the small number of cases I'm trying, but it is a bit cumbersome, and it would be nice to get the coords directly. What I have done is find control points, then choose one and get the coords in each image. I then load the original images into gimp and at the point location paint a small white cross hair. Then load the altered images back into hugin, align and save the remapped images, each of which now have the small white cross hair. As I said, cumbersome or perhaps more correctly, tedious, but I can now use the altered originals and remapped images for a number of experiments. I shouldn't have to do too often...well not at my current rate of progress!

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell