Harry,

A few small comments.

1. In the section headed "Usage of Hugin"
  between steps
    1 add images to the project via the "Images" tab,
      and
    2 add control points,

add as Item 2,  renumbering those below it:
    2. Set the Yaw, Pitch, Roll and Stack for each image

2. In the section headed:
"Those who are interested in the development."
a) The part that appears as:
    "a Wiki knowledge base about all kind of panaorama related
topics."
should read (2 changes kinds and panorama):
      "a Wiki knowledge base about all kinds of panorama related
topics."

b) and the part that appears as:
    "you will find new development MacOsx builds at regular basis."
should read (2 changes Mac OS X and "on a" instead of "at"):
      "you will find new development MacOS X builds on a regular
basis."

all the best

George